I have really enjoyed the impact that Integrative Nutrition has made on my life so I wanted to share their easy 12 step nutrition plan with you all, because it really is SO easy, and leaves you feeling a healthier and happier person! It is not a diet or a phase to go through, it is a lifestyle to live by.
Integrative Nutrition is how we nourish ourselves not just with the food that we eat, but also with the primary food of healthy relationships, work we love, physical exercise and deep spiritual practice. The mission of The Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) is to play a crucial role in improving health and happiness, and through that process, create a ripple effect that transforms the world.
The 12 Step Integrative Nutrition Plan is:
- Drink more water
- Practice cooking
- Increase whole grains
- Increase sweet vegetables
- Increase leafy, green vegetables
- Experiment with protein
- Eat less meat, dairy, sugar, artificial junk foods / consume less coffee, alcohol and tobacco
- Develop easy and reliable habits to nurture your body
- Have healthy relationships that support you
- Find physical activity you enjoy and do it regularly
- Find work you love or a way to love the work you have
- Develop a spiritual practice
With Integrative Nutrition’s innovative learning model, you’ll be empowered to build a thriving and healthy lifestyle, transform your health & happiness, and even change the world!
Please come back and let me know how it goes! 🙂